DarkLitUniverseDarkLitUniverse

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Descent The Descent

Very enjoyable and most certainty chill and relaxing, it is nice to see something new from you.

Mysterious Sleeper Mysterious Sleeper

I must say

The use of a real guitar certainly sounds much better than the synthetic one you used in your older pieces.

Of my own opinion, much like your remix of a piece from Mirrors Edge, this song feels like it surpasses the original material that it draws from.

Nechura - IWTWD Nechura - IWTWD

Very soothing

I don't know what aspect of the song does so, but it is very calming.

Unfortunately I don't have much in the way of constructive criticism for you but good job none the less

Nechura responds:

Thank you.

Beautiful Husk Beautiful Husk

Dang it.

A song like this only makes me wish that I was a decent artist so that I could craft an animation worthy of this songs quality, although I digress that the story in my head is probably no where near as good as I believe it to be.

On an actual note, for being composed of 19 separate parts it really does flow smoothly, kudos to you sir for composing this from so many different thoughts.

InvisibleObserver responds:

Audio slicing is my friend.

When Light Conquers Darkness When Light Conquers Darkness

Hehe, nice remix.

Brings back all sorts of memories.

On a slightly different note, some parts of it sound a little rough in contrast with the rest, but that's probably more from my own personal taste than anything else

Either way, good job.

Radosh - Glow Radosh - Glow

Absolute perfection

This is by far the best song I have heard from this kind of style, it is really hard to explain how it makes me feel, but it was the sole motivation for me to make a NG account, so hopefully that tells you how much I enjoyed it.

Keep up the awesome work.

Radosh responds:

Oh my .. You got me!
I can only say.. it is a great honor for me!
Much Thanks!!